Monday, November 29, 2010

I Think I Would Rather Be Happy

I'm at the age where I'm starting to feel the pressure to figure my life out... maybe most of us are. I don't know about you, but I suck at it. I get so caught up in what I'm gonna do next year or the year after or even tomorrow. But eff it.. I mean, why waste all this time when I could  be making valuable investments into who I AM?

I'm pretty sure AM is a present tense word. We hear it all the time "live for the moment" wwooo yea. But really? How beneficial is it to live that way all the time? There's a difference between living without consideration of future repercussions and living with a sense of appreciation for what you have now. Living each day to the fullest is obvi not a bad thing.

mmmbunny trail.

What you do and who you are: two completely different things! (ps. I didn't come to this conclusion by myself. I've been hearing this alot lately) Let's try to focus on who we are and who we want to become, not just what we're going to do. Because what you DO will come out of who you ARE. Be committed to being. It's a happier, simpler place. Then, when something doesn't work out, you're still you.

You haven't lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment